Friday check in 11/6

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
No clue. DD has never played that tournament before. Perhaps some of the socal natives can offer an opinion. probably like most showcases - all depends who you play, where you play, and when you play.

If nothing else the weather in CA has to be better than GA right now!

Aug 26, 2011
Houston, Texas
Sunny/gorgeous weather for a showcase in Dallas (will be a wee bit chilly at night/mornings with temps dipping into 40s). Driving up there after work today. Very much needed after crappy weekend (Ronald McDonald).

Mar 20, 2014
Northwest
Practice either tomorrow or Sunday - waiting to hear from the coach so we can plan our 500+ mile drive. Then hopefully the other day we will be able to get some cage time in...

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
Headed to Scenic City in Chattanooga!

Are the fields in Chattanooga in better shape than Atlanta? There is a lot of traffic on the Atlanta message boards complaining about greedy showcase promoters refusing to pull the plug on Champions and Scenic City....it will also be interesting to see how many college coaches make the trip considering the high probability of a rain out.

Jan 26, 2015
NE Kansas
DD's team all done til Jan. Last weekends tournament in Tulsa was rained out. Now just have hitting. She's going to try to make one of the two college workouts this weekend. She wants to do both but she has a Veteran's Day parade Saturday. I'll be enjoying a fairly quiet weekend, catching up on everything that was put off for all the Oct showcases.

Also, DD just informed me she has decided to wrestle this year. She doesn't know if she wants to compete or just practice. Not sure how I fell about that.

Good luck to those that are still playing!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00