A true Friday Check in 5/13/16

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

WARRIORMIKE

Pro-Staff Everything
Oct 5, 2009
At the Jewel in San Diego
Do you remember your First? Your First Friday check in? If you never have done one. You should. All the cool DFP'rs are doing it. Just try one You'll like it. We promise.

Games and practice for us this weekend. What's in your weekend?

Jun 12, 2015
We've got a one day 4GG on Saturday. Back to back to back starting at 8am. This one will be the earliest we've ever had to leave the house, I think. I'm looking forward to it though. It's single elimination so it may not be a very late day, with the first pool game at 2:30. We shall see!

Apr 12, 2016
Minnesota
It is fishing opener and the HS coach have the girls the weekend off. The girls are a little bit banged up so I think a weekend of rest is a great idea before the playoffs begin.

Oct 2, 2015
Saturday tournament...
With a chance for snow I'm not going to feel bad for missing fishing opener.
Lift and practice on Sunday.

Aug 6, 2013
Tournament weekend. Tonight is fun social and T-Bones game if the rain/storms hold off here (doubtful).

3 games Saturday on a late pool draw- 4pm 7pm & 8:30pm and then bracket starts bright and early Sunday.

marriard

Not lost - just no idea where I am
Oct 2, 2011
Florida
I am spectator this weekend. Always have to remember how to do that... DD is guesting for a really good team playing an age group up in a really good field of teams at a terribly organized tournament.

Been awhile since DD has been hit around. This weekend could be it. Despite the terrible organization of the actual tournament, the field is pretty much all national class teams (and older) so these are going to be the best batting lineups she has faced so far.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kyleighsdad