A true Friday Check in 5/13/16

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
LOL I'm hoping the weather allows us to play and tell your Daughter to take it easy on mine! :) Hopefully we both can get the births and don't have to travel anymore to get one.

Our coaches will have an interesting dilemma this weekend....we will probably see y'all in the second round of the tournament, do they pitch DD against y'all and hope we get lucky and score some runs, or do they save her in case we end up in the losers bracket....

Last edited:
Mar 18, 2014
Georgia
Our coaches will have an interesting dilemma this weekend....we will probably see y'all in the second round of the tournament, do they pitch my DD against y'all and hope we get lucky and score some runs, or do they save her in case we end up in the losers bracket....

I vote for saving her :eek: ! I hate we could meet so early I was hoping we were on opposite sides of bracket. I hope the rain moves on out early Sat. I look forward to some good games. We will be missing a couple Saturday due to graduation but they should be able to be their Sunday. Safe travels to you guys.

Mar 18, 2014
Georgia
I just done some research on the first team we play and they should be really good! The have several top 100 recruits in the 16,17 , and 18 classes and are verbaled to some good schools. A 2016 pitcher is verbaled to Purdue future teammate of your DD. We have a lot of work to do to make it to you guys.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
I just done some research on the first team we play and they should be really good! The have several top 100 recruits in the 16,17 , and 18 classes and are verbaled to some good schools. A 2016 pitcher is verbaled to Purdue future teammate of your DD. We have a lot of work to do to make it to you guys.

Thanks for the heads up! We will have to come watch your game if the times do not conflict!

Sep 6, 2015
DD got pulled up to varsity for the State tournament and first game is tomorrow morning. I guess one thing I'm not doing is watching players have fun on the bench in the NCAA tournament, since the fun police have decreed that props are banned from the dugouts. Maybe if there was away for the NCAA to make money on it, it would be allowed.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00