Its the holiday Friday Check in 12/23/15

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

WARRIORMIKE

Pro-Staff Everything
Oct 5, 2009
At the Jewel in San Diego
Ok so it appears this will be the last Friday check in till next year. So I am off of work the next few days. So I thought I would get a jump start on this.

Whats going on this weekend?? We might be playing on the 27th, haven't gotten the confirmation yet? If not doing some fishing this weekend and just eating some ham on Christmas Day. :eek::p

Who are the Tamale fanatics here?

Last edited:

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
Merry Christmas:
photo-19240.gif

Happy New Year:
photo-1361.gif

Oct 10, 2011
I've only had 2 days off this month so Christmas eve I'm relaxing with the family and a bottle of bourbon:) We'll be watching Polar Express and eating a lot of unhealthy food!
We'll start back with softball next week.
Merry Christmas Everyone! 🎄

Last edited:
Dec 2, 2013
Texas
We are doing something a little different this year. We are leaving for Costa Rica on Christmas Day. Gonna do some surfing, zip lining and whatever else comes our way. I think it will hotter in Houston on Christmas day than it will be in CR. It's 84 degrees right now.

Oct 7, 2014
Upper Midwest
We are doing something a little different this year. We are leaving for Costa Rica on Christmas Day. Gonna do some surfing, zip lining and whatever else comes our way. I think it will hotter in Houston on Christmas day than it will be in CR. It's 84 degrees right now.

Left the Midwest early this morning. I hear it snowed this afternoon. Tamarindo, Costa Rica now. 91F on the beach.

If you are around, look for me and DD2 long tossing on the beach. She insisted we bring our gloves! Feliz Navidad.

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
Left the Midwest early this morning. I hear it snowed this afternoon. Tamarindo, Costa Rica now. 91F on the beach.

If you are around, look for me and DD2 long tossing on the beach. She insisted we bring our gloves! Feliz Navidad.

Good to know. I guess I won't need to bring jeans! If I see an optic yellow ball flying around, I will make sure to introduce myself. Maybe you should have your DD wear her glove everywhere. LOL.
We will be just south of Tamarindo. Staying at Tierra Pacifica. Pura Vida my friend.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aclee4414