SuperBowl-Friday check in 1/5/16

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
Guys ski trip in Vail, CO. Staying until Monday to watch the Super Bowl! Am I allowed to post pictures that feature an adult beverage? DD is taking the ACT tomorrow and her TB coach was trying to schedule a practice for Sunday.
Vail Feb 2016.jpg

Sep 18, 2011
DD is in Myrtle Beach for "mini camp" with her travel ball team and three other teams within the org. Team building exercises, guest speakers, and Sunday scrimmages. As part of the weekend, DD's team put together a video which is too embarrassing to post, but I watched it 10 times and loved every minute of it.

Meanwhile, high school ball is just around the corner and DD's high school STILL does not have a softball coach.

Feb 28, 2015
Heatbox
DD1 has ACT today. HS ball officially starts Monday for her. Last chance for a State title. DD2 has a pitching lesson and then celebrating 13th B-Day early. About 1/2 her team coming over for sleepover.

Sep 29, 2010
Knoxville, TN
Travel practice Sunday. Not long before travel teammates become bitter rivals and travel ball rivals become teammates. Lol. Twenty-one days, as of 9am ET, until DD's first high school game! Well, it's a play day, but I'm still counting it. :)

Jun 12, 2015
We had a basketball game last night, and beat our friendly nemesis (very competitive coach who also coaches softball. Very nice guy but his drive to win makes you really want to beat him!). We've got another one this afternoon. My hubby's head coach and having so much fun with it.

Sunday our softball practice got canceled because our coach wants to hang out doing super bowl things all day. Half the team or so decided we'd practice anyway so we're headed to the park tomorrow afternoon. It's supposed to be mid 50s, not too cold, and sunny.

Sep 6, 2015
Should have our first day outdoors this weekend. First tournament of the year one week away. Watching last year's WCWS on YouTube and watching a little football.

Apr 5, 2013
Back on the dirt...
First scrimmage with our new to us team. Scrimmaging a local sister team in our org. DD4 will hopefully pitch some. Will be the first game time she has had in the circle since last summer. I'm not sure who is more anxious, she or I. I would add her mom in there too but she has to take dd3 to soccer tourney. Taking an extra glove in case I can get dd2 to play some catch with me. :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles