There's only one Friday check in 10/29- Special Edition

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 12, 2015
All Over I Coach TB
Slow weekend for us after being totally off last weekend. 10 Inning scrimmage with Seminole State College with my HS TB Team on Saturday. Then practice from 6-9 Sunday with Showcase Team. Getting ready for ASA qualifier and GD in Vero.

No plans for Halloween, but my wife did dress up the cat.....Capture.JPG

Feb 3, 2010
Pac NW
Just finished tryouts for 7th grade basketball--Lil Jenna made her first select b-ball team! (It was cool to see her standing next to the 8th grade girls--she's taller!) The head HS coach walked up to her and introduced herself--I think that made her night! 5 of the girls that made the team have played basketball and soccer for me so I was tickled to see them all doing well and getting compliments for their hustle, positive attitudes and heads up ball.

Soccer tomorrow and up to an inch of rain expected. They'll need paddles and life jackets to move the ball!

No trick or treating in a storm, so we're going out to eat and seeing a movie tonight. Endless pasta!

Be safe and enjoy the weekend!
Ken

Aug 26, 2015
Good luck!

(Let us know how it goes)

So far so good. Won all our games tonight. Got another tomorrow that'll either be the single elim final or the double elim semi-final. So, if we win tomorrow, we want a rainout. If not, we want it to hold off :p

Aug 19, 2015
Atlanta, GA
Trick or treat today. Supposed to have a double-header friendly tomorrow, but it's gonna pour. So, probably shoe shopping for both kids instead (amazing how fast their feet grow).

Aug 26, 2011
Houston, Texas
Well...our games got rained out this morning BUT Triple Crown says they start games at 3 p.m. and to expect to play 2-3 games tonight. Wonder if these fields will be playable in 3 hours.

CollinsUnderWater.JPG

Going to be some muddy games tonight!! TG they are not wearing their white pants today! :rolleyes:

Oct 11, 2010
Chicago, IL
What bothers me most about the rain is that the bases become really slippery and dangerous, I am not sure if it just the bases we use or not but I become uncomfortable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kyleighsdad