Its the holiday Friday Check in 12/23/15

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

JJsqueeze

Dad, Husband....legend
Jul 5, 2013
safe in an undisclosed location
ahh...Costa Rica...I had a fun couple of weeks there a long time ago in a galaxy far far away. I really wanted to go all the way south to Povones to surf what may be the longest left hander in the world but a bad rental car and brown eyed Tica destroyed my plans in Jaco....enjoy.

I am packing up the family truckster and headed to Jackson Hole for the week after Christmas. I'm a sucker for a road trip.

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
I am packing up the family truckster.........
200.gif

Jan 22, 2011
Visiting family in Northeast.... High today was 14 degrees higher than the high in Northern California.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
My Sister and her family are in town for the holidays so it's been a little hectic but not as bad as I'd expected. Nothing softball related this weekend just a lot of food, family and drink. The only thing special we're doing, other than the holidays, is I'm taking DD and my 3 nephews to see Star Wars Sunday.

Oct 4, 2011
Colorado
Heading out to Pasadena for the Rose Bowl - the temperature there will be a nice change from the current 10 degrees here in Colorado. I'm happy because our vacation has turned out to be an actual vacation, rather than a mad dash to finish college applications. DD heard from her dream school/dream academic program just before break, and was accepted with a merit scholarship. We knew, from that "other" college admissions website, College Confidential, that early decision notifications would be announced on a specific day. She and I were sitting in opposite corners of the house, both just sitting and waiting for the email to arrive, neither of us wanting to let the other know how nervous we were. I heard a scream, and then, "I got accepted!" I shouted out from my corner, "what program?" she shouted out, "(the one she wanted)" - we both just felt relief for about 20 minutes, then the excitement and the mad dash to order college t-shirts, sweatshirts, hats, etc. in time for Christmas commenced. Little brother has hopped on board the train - I think he wears the college gear more than DD does at this point!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles