There's only one Friday check in 10/29- Special Edition

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 20, 2014
Northwest
Well I have been rightfully put in my place. Don't know how I feel about that since it was an honest mistake but oh well. LOL. I tried to delete my post but damage is done. Anyway, reiterating what i posted yesterday. DD has Ronald McDonald this weekend. Has one game today, bracket play tomorrow and 2 games Sunday. Times will probably messed up due to weather so any trick or treating plans will need to be put on hold until we find out tomorrow. Also looking forward to seeing who stays true to their word to come see DD play. Been praying about this for a while!

Also will find out if she is indeed due for a new bat...she says hers has a rattle and warranty has past. :(

Lol! Just razzing you!!!! All in good fun and I liked the enthusiasm!!!!!

Aug 26, 2015
Rec fall tourney this weekend starting tonight. Was supposed to be double elim, but the forecast on Sunday looks to be taking that option away. We'll see.

Jan 15, 2009
Midwest
Traveling to see GDD and GDS today. Get to spend Halloween with them and then our 16s are to play in a round robin at Murray on Sunday! Since it worked last weekend, please rain stay away!

Nov 23, 2014
Hitting lesson Friday evening, family and Halloween events on Saturday, high school open house on Sunday (7th grade checking out a potential school, and of course to meet softball coaches), and ending up with a catching clinic Monday evening.

Feb 7, 2013
TCS Turkey Bash tournament (probably should be called Halloween Tourney but what do I know) in my favorite city in the world, Palmdale (CA) that gives Chicago a run for their money as the "Windy City".

Feb 28, 2015
Heatbox
DD1 has late games tonight at D9 in Florida. DD2's 12U team is playing up in 14's locally. Should be fun for them to beat, I mean play some bigger girls. I'm doing vehicle maintenance too. Got Cali and Vegas in November.

Oh yea......I'm not passing out candy Saturday since DW is w/ DD1.......yesssssss!!!!!!

Sep 18, 2011
Weekend plans - beer (Lagunitas Sucks), baseball (World Series -hoping for 7 games), and, because of DFP, I'm "watching" Georgia high school softball on iscore.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00