SuperBowl-Friday check in 1/5/16

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

WARRIORMIKE

Pro-Staff Everything
Oct 5, 2009
At the Jewel in San Diego
First off wanted to thank everyone for the "thanks" I got in support of warriorangela and her road to recovery,again thank you to all.

Ok my crazy fanatics. Here it is, what's going on? Who's playing games and who's watching games on Sunday? We have friendlies this weekend. My daughter will be the official scorekeeper. Right now it's the most productive way for her to be involved with the team. Still out for another few weeks.

Trash talk- Both teams suck! lol So ditching Super Bowl this year and heading to San Diego to go fishing!

Enjoy the game!

Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
Nothing SB related for me this weekend. I have to work a 12 hour shift today and 14 tomorrow. Sunday I'm cooking a brisket in my Big Green Egg and watching the Super Bowl. For DD, she has HS "conditioning" tomorrow morning and the other coach will run TB practice tomorrow afternoon. Sunday she'll spend the day bugging me with "When's the brisket gonna be done? I'm starvin'!"

Jan 22, 2011
Team Draw was last night. At least I got one of the biggest girls in 10u to turn into a catcher to catch my DD :).

DD has pitching lesson Saturday, two basketball games Sunday.... further away from my house than the actual Super Bowl is. Some parents aren't thrilled 2nd game will end just over an hour before kick-off :)

Last edited:
Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL
Only 1 week until NCAA softball!!!!
Booked with lessons most of Saturday.
TB practice early Sunday and then Superbowl.
Monday #2 Gamecocks vs #1 UCONN in womens hoops, both still undefeated.

Jan 22, 2009
South Jersey
We will be at Stockton University (D III - NJ) this Sunday for week 2 of their camps. Hitting last weekend, fielding this weekend. Then SuperBowl where I root for my numbers to win! 3 different block pools.

Mar 20, 2014
Northwest
No SB this weekend for us. DD is taking the ACTs tomorrow and the chili and chicken wings will be at our house Sunday!

Dec 17, 2015
Chesapeake, VA
Saturday, DD has cheerleading. Walk in registration for the league.
Sunday, we have our first Winter Workout then a Board Meeting, and then heading over a friend's house for the Bowl of Super.

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
DD is still stuck in Basketball purgatory with a game tonight and the last one on next Tuesday. Meanwhile the softball team is practicing and playing scrimmages on Saturday. Maybe we can go watch if time permits. No plans for Super Bowl yet.

DD is pretty bummed since basketball coach didn't even let her attend tryouts. She is worried that there won't be any room for her on varsity. I told her with your bat and playing abilities, the coach will make room for you. The juniors that have been starting the past couple of years are the ones that should be worried with this incoming freshman class.

Apr 16, 2010
Alabama
School ball practice Saturday and Sunday thanks to the rain we got midweek. Then getting ready to see the Super Bowl. Actually interested in it this year with Carolina playing. DD#1 is actually excited to watch. Considering she had a hamster named Ham Newton during the 2010 season you know who she is pulling for.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00