Skills video....question for DFP community

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
So we finally broke down and filmed a skills video for my DD last Sunday. Fortunately for us it was almost 60 degrees, which was lucky considering we are now having a snow storm in Atlanta and traffic has come to a grinding halt!

So, my question for DFP is should I post a link to the skills video once it is online for critique, or should I just PM a link to a couple of people who volunteered to review it? Pros? Cons?

Last edited:
Aug 4, 2008
Lexington,Ohio
That depends on what you are looking for. I wouldn't post my dd, but everyone has different views. I sent her video to those that actually teach and coach. If you post it then it's up to you to play filter. Plus expect to see it on different sites besides DFP.

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
That depends on what you are looking for. I wouldn't post my dd, but everyone has different views. I sent her video to those that actually teach and coach. If you post it then it's up to you to play filter. Plus expect to see it on different sites besides DFP.

Unfortunate but likely true

Dec 20, 2012
Send me a link if you don't mind. My opinion ain't worth squat but I enjoy watching the skills videos! thanks

I agree with all 3 responses.

JAD

Feb 20, 2012
Georgia
Anyone who would like to see it, please post here or send me a PM. I hope to have the finished product before the weekend.

Apr 25, 2010
I would love to see it. We are working on editing my DD's and have been watching a bunch to get ideas.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drid