Announcing Tryouts for DFP Diamond Elite

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
The newly forming DFP Diamond Elite will be holding tryouts very soon. Openings exist for experienced players and coaches at all age levels U4-U70. These teams will consist of and be coached by the best of the best. All organization teams will travel and board first class and will only play the best of the rest in the best tournaments, whether they be local, national, or international, with the sole intent of establishing world-wide dominance and/or an Olympic berth. Tryouts will be evaluated objectively and playing time earned at the discretion of each team's seemingly independent 12-person coaching staff. If a player can not make one of the scheduled tryouts, PM a skills or other interesting video to Perfect Circle. Coaches should send electronic copies of their resumes and letters of recommendation, photographs of their practice facilities and pole barns, and surplus trophies to GoingDeep. Cash in small unmarked bills in large paper bags should be sent discreetly to me. Questions and complaints should be directed to your favorite DFP or hitting board member.

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
I'm holding out for the DFP Diamond Extreme Elite Select Gold team.

Sorry, its only the Diamond Elite members that get reserved parking at Hilton Hotels. I suggest you weigh your other options carefully so you don't have to come crawling back after all the spots are taken.

Dec 11, 2010
My kids will not try out unless you change the name to DFP Diamond Elite Gold Premier..

And I got a sweaty wad of cash that says they are THAT good.

(Still, sign up as a "B" team just in case.)

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go_Ask_Mom