Announcing Tryouts for DFP Diamond Elite

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 18, 2010
In your face
Please allow me to speak as to my qualifications to be "That Dad." I have the large pop up shade canopy but I set it up down either the right or left field lines. In that way, while we sit out there, everyone will know that we are unhappy with the coaches and so sit out there so no one can hear what we are saying. Of course in doing so, we are saying a lot. I have the stroll down. You know, the stroll up to go to the restroom or concession stand so that I can do my hit and run attacks then get back to my oasis. BTW, I hate it when people ask me about my cooler. Disregard the 20 bottles of water I brought. I had to go to the concession stand because I had to get better tasting water. I can start most sentences when I approach you with lines like, "Have I told you what she did today?" If you say yes then I can divert with the use of "but" and mention what I probably didn't tell you. Finally, I have a wagon. No, not for softball equipment but for all the stuff the wife and I need for a game. We let everyone know all of the content because we are the most prepared parents on the scene. Naturally among those items is a blanket so that we can coach the child as she lays down between games eating her fruit snacks. Hey, don't judge us. We have to coach the kid since the coaches can't coach. GD, sorry man.

I am looking for a well qualified bat boy, if you're interested.

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
I am looking for a well qualified bat boy, if you're interested.

I am multi talented as most "That Dads" are. I can do that. Be careful though. If the dd gets moved down in the lineup, I might have a bat in my hands.

Cannonball

Ex "Expert"
Feb 25, 2009
My dd gets #9. Roy Hobb's number. GD, go ahead and put the star at #9. It'll match her number. We prefer to call that "second lead off position. With her speed, when she gets that base hit (rare since she usually goes yard), she'll be on 3rd in two pitches.

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
I'd like to be an "at large Coach", that is a person in the stands (never on the field at games nor practice). I can contradict all decisions by the on field coaching staff and fire off insulting zingers towards those coaches, players, parents, opposing team parents and umpires on the field. Also will be instrumental in stirring the pot in the stands to get other parents involved in uprisings! I'm hoping there will be many other "at large Coaches" in this new organization

Welcome At Large Coach Dropball of the DFP Diamond Elite - Dropball. All coaches/parents/relatives will be in the dugout. You can "at large coach" from there. If, or should I say when, you get tossed there will be a sufficient number of coaches remaining in the dugout to carry on as before.

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
What are your thoughts about my team joining your organization? No need for try-outs, as I have already recruited the best 10u players from around the world. My players egos are only matched by their parents. You should know that we only play up. Now I'm not going to BS you, 23u might be a challenge for us but we should easily domination at 16u-18u divisions. All we need is a home (for insurance purposes).

Welcome Head Coach Wheels to the DFP Diamond Elite - Wheels. We have insurance and your team will have a good shot at becoming a figure head for the organization.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drid