2020 Easton Ghost

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 12, 2016
You cant win for trying :)

I would tend to think the people that loved the super thin grip noticed its thicker now. Too
many people werent fans of it
We weren't that's for damn well sure. First thing we did after picking the bat up was change the grip. As a matter of fact almost every 2018 Ghost I've seen does not have it's original grip.

May 15, 2019
You cant win for trying :)

I would tend to think the people that loved the super thin grip noticed its thicker now. Too
many people werent fans of it

Someone’s always going to complain about something right

I never thought she would like super thin grip but I guess it’s easier to hold with smaller hands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Someone’s always going to complain about something right

I never thought she would like super thin grip but I guess it’s easier to hold with smaller hands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love super thin grips, I rip every grip off every bat and do one thin layer of athletic tape on them.
I get more whip with my hands/wrist. And I guess it could help small hands :)

I used to go on a softball forum and give all my new grips away after I took them off for people,
just hated the thought of throwing new grips away.

BUT, thin grips prob also makes you feel the bat more for fp...which leads to the garbage :)

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
We weren't that's for damn well sure. First thing we did after picking the bat up was change the grip. As a matter of fact almost every 2018 Ghost I've seen does not have it's original grip.

You werent the only one which is why they switched. But not all missing grips were because of
the thin-ness. They also wore thru quicker being so thin. So some were due to necessity :)

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Does anyone have any compression results? I cant seem to find them anywhere. Just curious how it compares to the first gens

I don't have any scientific numbers, but the 3 girls who are swinging the DSG (dual-stamp Ghost) on my DD's team continue to compress barrels enough to send softballs over fences on a regular basis. Their rate of OTFs seems a little higher this year than last year with the blue Ghost. Of course, this could also be that they are a little older, a little stronger, and a little better.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles