2020 Easton Ghost

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Just letting people know that are waiting, my next shipments were due in this week, BUT Fedex took my shipment to MN for some reason
and then they had to locate it, and now its getting to me Wednesday. Yeah, not very pleased considering their warehouse
kinda sucks and cant ship on time to begin with...now delayed by FedEx...grrr

Last edited:
May 3, 2018
Just letting people know that are waiting, my next shipments were due in this week, BUT Fedex took my shipment to MN for some reason
and then they had to locate it, and now its getting to me Wednesday. Yeah, not very pleased considering their warehouse
kinda sucks and cant ship on time to begin with...now delayed by FedEx...grrr
Totally off topic for the moment, but I absolutely abhor FedEx. That is all.

May 6, 2015
Google UPS and FedEX both for a while there insisted my address didnt exist (my house is over 100 years old, so it is not like it is a new address or anything). finally actually had to send in a request to google maps to fix our address so our house could be found. but amazon never had an issue.

Jun 11, 2012
Google UPS and FedEX both for a while there insisted my address didnt exist (my house is over 100 years old, so it is not like it is a new address or anything). finally actually had to send in a request to google maps to fix our address so our house could be found. but amazon never had an issue.
Every mapping system (google maps, mapquest etc) had our address listed in the next town over for the first 10 years after our house was built. The number of times I got phone calls or emails saying our address didn't exist was ridiculous. Changed the town and there it was. We're near the the town line but not that close

May 6, 2015
USPS does give us a free PO box. most deliveries we get now are via Amazon, no issues there ;), or FDX uses USPS for last mile a lot, we have to go pickup in that case.

used to be very frustrating, would have to go to #X at South "Main Street" to find our packages, when we live at #X at North "Main street". or simply tell FDX to hold at their local facility and pickup.

May 6, 2015
Every mapping system (google maps, mapquest etc) had our address listed in the next town over for the first 10 years after our house was built. The number of times I got phone calls or emails saying our address didn't exist was ridiculous. Changed the town and there it was. We're near the the town line but not that close
got a lot of this issue as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kyleighsdad