2020 Easton Ghost

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
The "ss" term I think is thrown around a lot nowadays and is very subjective for each player.
Think if a player doesn't like a bat, doesn't barrel up balls well, its that the ss is small instead of that
the bat doesn't fit you as well as another bat.
If you love a bat, the ss is huge...if you don't...its small...haha :)

Jun 8, 2016
The "ss" term I think is thrown around a lot nowadays and is very subjective for each player.
Think if a player doesn't like a bat, doesn't barrel up balls well, its that the ss is small instead of that
the bat doesn't fit you as well as another bat.
If you love a bat, the ss is huge...if you don't...its small...haha :)
There were points in my career where my bat had no sweet spot..all handle :LOL:

Aug 11, 2015
That ball sounded like a 52/300. Maybe its the sound quality. Ours doesn't sound like that at all really.

My daughters organization is playing in the Sparkler as well. Team TFS Elite. Michael Bastian is the coach. Theres 4 kids from our VA teams there with them.

May 15, 2019
DD has had a few lessons with her new ghost and likes it except for the thicker handle/grip. Says she likes the thinner handle of her 2018 ghost. Anyone know if there’s padding or something under the grip of the 2020? Is an option just strip the grip and padding off and put a new grip on? Or is the handle itself just thicker?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jun 6, 2018
Same handle. If she had the original grip tape that was like a thin rubber on the first run ghosts then yes much different. In that case either tear off and use grip tape or the 0.5 lizard skin. The current grip on the 2020 ghost is a 1.20 lizard skin

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sstop28