Bat Upgrade

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Apr 20, 2019
lol, I guess we are going back to DSG to try out the cage again and to try and nail down a size. I feel bad doing so because I’m for sure ordering whatever we get won’t be from them but idk what else to do. I did learn from our last visit there that they don’t actually train those guys at all for sizing. He kept telling me that even a 30was too big and I needed to drop her to a 29/18
DSG has a price match guarantee so whatever you find they'll match it. Th as it's how we bought my DD last Prism right on the spot

Jan 27, 2021
DSG has a price match guarantee so whatever you find they'll match it. Th as it's how we bought my DD last Prism right on the spot

Thank you. we actually went all the way to Moore to try out their DSG and maybe buy something. I tell you what we found out was that a local small store in the neighborhood named Gregory’s needs to give the young lady that works at DSG the employee of the month award. She was so horrible that within 7minutes we were in our way to Gregory’s to see what they had. After many many years of retail management I should have just known if I shopped local I was gonna likely save money and be 500% happier with the transaction

May 14, 2015
Bismarck ND
I saw one in @Golfclubgreg’s big pile o’bats!

I just went out and looked, she had a 31 and a 32. Both got loose at the handle.

Sorry for the hijack. It’s one of my few talents.

i have been lucky I guess, DD has been swinging a 34 inch bat since 12. Yes the Rocketflex is a great bat, still great Exit speeds, but for an anderson was a -10 and weighs in under 24 oz. and swings even lighter. She likes a little meat on the barrel I guess. Lol

Dec 11, 2010
I’m usually pretty turned off by the advice being given to parents at big box stores. It’s the one time I allow myself to actively eavesdrop.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles