Bat Upgrade

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Dec 11, 2010
I have to admit, at one time I thought a bb glove wouldn’t work in sb.

In all seriousness A.D., you have made an impact on the game with your posts here. May or may not have completely been you idea but I remember you and (who was the Vinci dealer?) working through Vinci bb patterns that would work for softball... That has changed how people think about softball gloves.

Dec 11, 2010
I kinda vaguely remember being a kindergartner or first grader when Hank Aaron broke the hr record, does that count?

If it was 1st grade, I had a Kung Fu lunchbox. Wish it had been the Kiss one instead, only the cool kids got that.

Attachments

• 63B50352-0AC7-4D11-98A8-2BBC360AE56A.jpeg
    63B50352-0AC7-4D11-98A8-2BBC360AE56A.jpeg
    56.9 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Oct 4, 2018
I kinda vaguely remember being a kindergartner or first grader when Hank Aaron broke the hr record, does that count?

If it was 1st grade, I had a Kung Fu lunchbox. Wish it had been the Kiss one instead, only the cool kids got that.

I had that lunchbox too.

Jul 29, 2013
North Carolina
I have to admit, at one time I thought a bb glove wouldn’t work in sb.

In all seriousness A.D., you have made an impact on the game with your posts here. May or may not have completely been you idea but I remember you and (who was the Vinci dealer?) working through Vinci bb patterns that would work for softball... That has changed how people think about softball gloves.
Thanks Ww! Yep, Casedawg (Casey) was a huge baseball glove proponent for girls softball, in fact I'd say even before me! If I'm not mistaken I'm pretty sure he told me that's why he became a Vinci rep.....to push as many baseball gloves on girls as he could!

He's a huge hater of the Velcro as well! I miss ole Casey here, great guy!

Dec 11, 2010
Thanks Ww! Yep, Casedawg (Casey) was a huge baseball glove proponent for girls softball, in fact I'd say even before me! If I'm not mistaken I'm pretty sure he told me that's why he became a Vinci rep.....to push as many baseball gloves on girls as he could!

He's a huge hater of the Velcro as well! I miss ole Casey here, great guy!
That’s who I was thinking of!

You guys made a nice impact on the game, which is pretty cool!

Oct 4, 2018
Oh my! Now I know how old you are, lol!

Its fun to look at those old lunch boxes, I had an Underdog too but the Kung Fu one was just so bad, lol

I vaguely remember having this one too, but it was probably my best friend who always had cooler stuff than me:

1613485819681.png

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles