Bat other than Easton Ghost

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 3, 2011
Right Here For Now
unlike virtually every Ghost...
Yeah....about that...there are many out there that haven't been replaced. I have 4 in my garage and all have been used endlessly from the date of purchase through 4 years of college ball by a player that turned many a Rocketech into boat oars. Several players on my team have had theirs for 2 plus years without replacement. But you go to any site with reviews of the Meta and you'll find 90% of them 1 or 2 stars because they've had to return the Meta within days of purchase under warranty then had the new one break within days. The point is, everyone only hears the bad about any bat. There are plenty of examples of both Ghosts and Metas that haven't needed to be returned that no one hears about and having bat reps bad-mouth a bat or manufacturer in order to sell another manufacturer's bat is not only immoral, but unethical. BTW, which retailer is it? I hope your not going to tell me SPC because they're 2 states and 7 1/2 hours away...and they don't have outside retail reps. I asked since they're only a half hour away from me and I'm in there all the time. They did mention that they deal with several manufacturer reps from NY state though.

Last edited:
Oct 14, 2019
Weird. Alabama had several players in starting lineup tonight swinging gray (2018?) Ghosts with filthy nasty grips. Some of the 2020’s looked like they got dragged behind the team bus.

Alabama is a pretty light hitting team compared to the 12u’s launching 300 footers we have at DFP. No surprise they aren’t breaking them.
That 2018 blue ghost is still very popular.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles