2020 Easton Ghost

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 18, 2018
Got DD's bat in yesterday, thanks Core. Easy transaction, quick shipping. Got it just in time for her team's weekly batting practice (First time ordering from Core, won't be the last). Ball definitely seemed to bounce/rocket off better than her Zen -11. I asked her after practice about it, says it feels heavier, but feels really good to swing and at contact. Said it feels like hitting rubber balls more so than her older bat. So I we'll see how she does come game time. It's a 32/22 and I weighed at 23oz.

May 29, 2019
FWIW...My DD’s Hitting Coach said that she spent some time with the 2020 Ghost last week. She said that it’s definitely a hot bat, but she doesn’t think it is as good as the “Blue” Ghost. I didn’t ask her to go into any detail as to why she thought that, as I was paying her to instruct my daughter not to BS about bats, haha. Coach has some HS, college league records, and played a few years in the NPF, so I value her opinion.

Oct 21, 2016
The one thing about my bat gig is it has let me meet a ton of people and make some very good
friends...which is worth more than sales. Nothing like being able to text someone and talk classic
sports movies on a whim :)
This is totally off topic but goes with what Core says here. At practice last night Coach says to one of the girls who just hit a 220+ foot bomb (no fences), "That wouldn't have been gone out of a lot of parks! Like Yellowstone!" All the girls just stared at him like he had 2 heads but the coaches had a good laugh.

Aug 11, 2015
Didn't see any of these at a local tourney this weekend. Did see more Prism's then I have in the past however. It was a USA sanctioned tourney so they could have been 2019's though..

May 24, 2013
So Cal
This weekend, my DD and two of her teammates used their new 2020 Ghosts in a PGF Qualifier tournament. All 3 are VERY happy with the bat, and feel it has just as much pop as the blue Ghosts they have been using. I see nothing to indicate that they are less "poppy" like so many rumors have speculated. In the first game of the tournament, my DD and her teammate hit back-to-back bombs. That teammate added 2 more HRs during our 6 games of the weekend. The 3rd girl hit 4 doubles that all landed at the fence, or bounced off it on the fly. Granted, these are all good hitters with good power, and will probably have similar results with any top-level bat. I'm confident in recommending the dual-stamp Ghost to anyone looking for a new bat.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Had a very good customer in NC text me (not on here) and said same thing. He said sound isnt even that much different. Said its no doubt atleast as good as the blue if not better and his dd loves hers.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go_Ask_Mom