2020 Easton Ghost

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

fanboi22

on the journey
Nov 9, 2015
SE Wisconsin
Thanks Core! One more shout out. I had a father actually choose the other option and worked directly with Core. He was very pleased at the ease of working with you as well.

As a note DD’s 33/23 weighed in at 24.0 oz with all wrappers removed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jun 15, 2019
2020 ghost 32/22 weighs in at 22.95 oz with all wrappers removed.
Her 2019 blue ghost 32/22 weighs in at 22.4 oz with wrappers removed.

Last edited:

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
2020 ghost 32/22 weighs in at 22.95 oz with all wrappers removed.
Her 2019 blue ghost 32/22 weighs in at 22.4 oz with wrappers removed.

You were one of the few to get a '18 Blue ghost that low. Some early ones were down there, rest were
over. I know my first bunch there were some .2-.5 over. After that, most were .7 and over.

Last edited:
Jun 18, 2019
Help with discussion I’m having with another parent. We are weighing the differences between the new prism and new ghost. He says he read an article stating that they put rings in the new ghost to get USSSA approved so it won’t be as hot as the blue ghost. Anyone know if that is true? My daughter has a 2019 LXT and just got a blue ghost. She’s written off the LXT and loves the ghost. I want to get her the 2020 ghost so she doesn’t have to keep going back and forth (rec & travel).

I’m a newbie to the composite bat world so I apologize if this is a stupid question. Thanks!

Just picked up the dual stamp ghost for my daughter. She has been swinging the 19 blue ghost for last season and a half. Switched from a Xeno. The Dual stamp ghost seemed to have just as much pop fresh from the wrapper that her blue ghost has after a few tournaments. We have a wide range of bats on our team, xeno, CF8, Prism, Rawlings...everyone seems to always reach for the Ghost. This will be first weekend of tournament play with the Dual Stamp Ghost. After several buckets of balls the last few nights i believe the Dual Stamp will be so close to the Blue Ghost that it will continue to be the go-to bat in the dugout.

May 6, 2015
neither DD nor I can wait for hers to arrive. FedEx keeps changing it's mind, first it was in our state yesterday on truck for delivery, then it was back in zionsville IN, now it is supposed on truck for delivery again. not certain how that works o_O

Last edited:
Sep 18, 2017
My daughter 16U (young 15 years) - just got her new Easton Ghost 33/23. She said that that her bat feels a bit heavier than her DeMarini CF10. But, it took of all 7 at bats for her to go yard and hit her first homerun with the bat. The game prior she hit the wall and ended with a triple. She loves the bat...……………actually as I write this, she is out hitting it a bit with her HS Softball Camp team, which finished 2nd in state this past season. She LOVES the bat !

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802