Swing speed training

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
Sure a Hack Saw should do the trick. Make sure the ball lines up where the sweet spot would be on your DD's normal bat. Always wear a batting helmet.

Jan 24, 2011
Sure a Hack Saw should do the trick. Make sure the ball lines up where the sweet spot would be on your DD's normal bat. Always wear a batting helmet.

I figured a hack saw would work. Just making sure. My DD has used one of these before and loved it Not sure how the rest of my team is going to feel about it :)

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
I just measured off the bat at 13". Marked a line completely around it. Then snapped it over my knee. RA ROF!

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
LL

My kid cut mine.Tough guy.

Oct 10, 2011
Okay, we just used it for the first time and she LOVES it. I thought she might try it and hate it but after missing the first 2 swings, she pretty much hit everyone after that. She said she was afraid of hitting herself at first but then got used to it. I highly recommend buying or making one.

Greenmonsters

Wannabe Duck Boat Owner
Feb 21, 2009
New England
Okay, we just used it for the first time and she LOVES it. I thought she might try it and hate it but after missing the first 2 swings, she pretty much hit everyone after that. She said she was afraid of hitting herself at first but then got used to it. I highly recommend buying or making one.

Try it in the cage versus a machine. She'll get a real kick out of that (and enjoy the looks and comments)

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DezA