HELP! please evaluate my daughters swing

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 17, 2009
Portland, OR
PM your address or a place to meet.

I met you before. I wasn't impressed then ... and your recent posts leave me even less impressed with you.

I asked you some fairly simple questions. Try answering them.

Are you suggesting that there is a "spring" between the front-shoulder and rear-hip? If so, please explain how you exploit this "spring action".

A simple 'yes' or 'no' answers the question.

If your answer is a 'yes' ... then describe how you train this 'spring action' in your hitters.

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2016
Ldcnija.gif

Jan 6, 2009
Chehalis, Wa
I met you before. I wasn't impressed then ... and your recent posts leave you even less impressed.

I know we meet. So if your not impressed you shouldn't have a problem with meeting, I just want to see you run your mouth face to face. I know your a punk by your posts, so lets see how big of a punk you truly are or are you just a punk hiding behind a key board.

Enough is enough, no more stories how you just happened to worked with a kid the night before with the same problem that someone is having. You lie constantly and I'm not playing your little games.

Meet me half way if you like.

Jun 17, 2009
Portland, OR
I know we meet. So if your not impressed you shouldn't have a problem with meeting, I just want to see you run your mouth face to face. I know your a punk by your posts, so lets see how big of a punk you truly are or are you just a punk hiding behind a key board.

Enough is enough, no more stories how you just happened to worked with a kid the night before with the same problem that someone is having. You lie constantly and I'm not playing your little games.

Meet me half way if you like.

It really wasn't that tough of a question ....

Are you suggesting that there is a "spring" between the front-shoulder and rear-hip? If so, please explain how you exploit this "spring action".

May 12, 2016
Tough guys over the internet.. WOW! I like you both, but this a little ridiculous and immature. I received a lot of good information from both of you over the years, time to kiss and make up, and get back to answering my questions in other threads :)

Internet_dc18d3_1603391.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momma2ma