Which Changeup for 6U DD

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 23, 2010
I don't see the issue here! After seeing my oldest start pitching at 13 and only making it to a low level d1 school which was the actual school of her choice academically and then getting a fOur year degree, for a whopping $2300! I started my youngest pitching at 3 she had mastered 6 pitches by age six and is now 9 playing 14a ball and has 75 k's in 40 innings this fall!

Teach her a circle change and hammer it until she can master it! Then start hammering movement pitches can't learn to make a ball move fast enough! Even if they hate you when they are young for stealing a portion of their childhood, they will get over it as they age!

Jul 17, 2012
I don't see the issue here! After seeing my oldest start pitching at 13 and only making it to a low level d1 school which was the actual school of her choice academically and then getting a fOur year degree, for a whopping $2300! I started my youngest pitching at 3 she had mastered 6 pitches by age six and is now 9 playing 14a ball and has 75 k's in 40 innings this fall!

Teach her a circle change and hammer it until she can master it! Then start hammering movement pitches can't learn to make a ball move fast enough! Even if they hate you when they are young for stealing a portion of their childhood, they will get over it as they age!

Say it aint so

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi