BoardMember IR Finish vs. Hillhouse Cross Body Arm Finish

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 16, 2013
Pennsylvania
I agree that I really don't want to see BH and BM pitted against each other and I understand why members don't want to see a thread potentially setting it up.

HOWEVER, it amazes me that so many members want to impart their desires on every one else.
Why do they ask to have a thread deleted just because they don't want to see it?
What about the others?
Why do we have to do what you want?

I don't know how your computer works, but I have the option to open a thread an read it. You choose to read it. If you don't want to see it, then choose not to open and read it. Seems simple to me. If I don't want to see something I simply won't look at it. I can't see a valid reason for requesting it to be deleted because I don't want to see it.

Of course board moderators have a different role.

I look at it as someone trying to instigate something, and I am never in favor of that. Here or anyplace else. I value good, open conversation, and view arguments as a waste of time. But you are absolutely correct, I have the option of ignoring it.

Edit: Sometimes open conversation can get heated, and I am ok with that.

Jan 3, 2014
Sorry, not trying to cause trouble just trying to make sure I’m not guiding my DD in the wrong direction. I was truly confused.

Dec 12, 2012
On the bucket
I look at it as someone trying to instigate something, and I am never in favor of that. Here or anyplace else. I value good, open conversation, and view arguments as a waste of time. But you are absolutely correct, I have the option of ignoring it.

Edit: Sometimes open conversation can get heated, and I am ok with that.

Fair enough! BTW, my response wasn't directed at you or anyone in particular. I see that a lot in DFP threads.
We do differ in that I don't think the OP was trying to stir the pot.

Actually, it is a good question just maybe with ironically poor timing (the OP is probably not even aware of if he is new).

I am curious too as my DD finishes at or very near her left shoulder (RHP).

sluggers

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 26, 2008
Dallas, Texas
So, a new member has intimate knowledge of BM, BH and IR as well as knows how to change avatars?

Not likely.

The trolls are fed over at HeyBucket...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06