barrel/hand pivot point, a.k.a TTB

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 16, 2013
Pennsylvania
I focus on what the pros talk about and do.. otherwise we are just looking at videos and guessing... risky. I really don't give a shirt which method anybody prefers.. it's not MY method, it's the best hitters in the game that say, demo and do what I am talking about. TTB or some version of it has been around a long long time according to you.. yet the pros don't talk about it, they talk about "down to".

The pros talk about it but then demo something different. Luckily we have you to translate it all for us. No thanks... I appreciate the pros discussion, but I'm not buying someone else's translation. Talk about risky...

May 12, 2016
The pros talk about it but then demo something different. Luckily we have you to translate it all for us. No thanks... I appreciate the pros discussion, but I'm not buying someone else's translation. Talk about risky...
Translation... "Down to", yes. "TTB"... crickets. And you already bought into somebody else's translation because you didn't invent the term TTB or some form of that word. We all know when TTB really started to catch on and who started that.. but I won't bring his name into the picture because I will be classified a hater.

At the end of the day, why translate when it's not necessary... the pros say it in plain English over and over again. And we see down to over and over again.

Reactions: TDS

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
I really don't give a shirt which method anybody prefers
I can see you're passionate about your beliefs.....so, I'm just trying to get some clarification. There are a lot of pros...(baseball & softball). Are we supposed to listen/believe what every pro says or just some of the pros or certain pros. Pros that argue with what you argue.....

Jun 8, 2016
I focus on what the pros talk about and do.. otherwise we are just looking at videos and guessing... risky. I really don't give a shirt which method anybody prefers.. it's not MY method, it's the best hitters in the game that say, demo and do what I am talking about. TTB or some version of it has been around a long long time according to you.. yet the pros don't talk about it, they talk about "down to".
Easy now...take a breathe.

May 12, 2016
I can see you're passionate about your beliefs.....so, I'm just trying to get some clarification. There are a lot of pros...(baseball & softball). Are we supposed to listen/believe what every pro says or just some of the pros.
I can see you want to make it personal.. that's what happens when you know longer want to discuss the topic at hand. The best hitters in the game talk about "down to".. I'm not posting all the demos, interviews again. Feel free to investigate what they are saying and demoing and come back to us with the results.

Jul 16, 2013
Pennsylvania
Translation... "Down to", yes. "TTB"... crickets. And you already bought into somebody else's translation because you didn't invent the term TTB or some form of that word. We all know when TTB really started to catch on and who started that.. but I won't bring his name into the picture because I will be classified a hater.

At the end of the day, why translate when it's not necessary... the pros say it in plain English over and over again. And we see down to over and over again.

Wow... hit a nerve I guess. That type of post may bother some people but it doesnt mean anything to me. Sorry.

May 12, 2016
Wow... hit a nerve I guess. That type of post may bother some people but it doesnt mean anything to me. Sorry.
It's not meant to bug you, but just by mentioning I can already see it has. Like I said you base your beliefs off somebodies interpretation.. pros aren't expert enough I guess. Hold on sec, it's not even interpretation, it's coming from the horses mouth, it's what they say they do, not what somebody say they do like some people believe.

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
I can see you want to make it personal.. that's what happens when you know longer want to discuss the topic at hand. The best hitters in the game talk about "down to".. I'm not posting all the demos, interviews again. Feel free to investigate what they are saying and demoing and come back to us with the results.
What??????
come back to us with the results.
I've seen results until my DD's senior college season got postponed. DD applied TTB against college pitching at every at bat.

Jul 16, 2013
Pennsylvania
It's not meant to bug you, but just by mentioning I can already see it has. Like I said you base your beliefs off somebodies interpretation.. pros aren't expert enough I guess. Hold on sec, it's not even interpretation, it's coming from the horses mouth, it's what they say they do, not what somebody say they do like some people believe.

It's your interpretation of what they say. Nothing more...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SecOnd in Comand