Where should you hit the ball?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
That's what I said..
DD squares up the ball quite a bit, the result, no spin, ball doesn't travel.
Yeah, back spin is the answer to the problem...............yeah, the missing piece....like I said there's always hockey.
take-off-eh.gif

Jul 16, 2013
Pennsylvania
Thanks FP26, DD squares up the ball quite a bit, the result, no spin, ball doesn't travel.

There could be numerous reasons for that. And depending what the true reason is, back spin probably wont help. Dont underestimate the importance of barrel path.

May 12, 2016
Yeah, back spin is the answer to the problem...............yeah, the missing piece....like I said there's always hockey.
take-off-eh.gif

....Edited because I don't want to get banned because of this troll. Just trying to help my DD here.. this guy keeps trying to antagonize and wreck the topic being discussed.

Last edited:
May 12, 2016
There could be numerous reasons for that. And depending what the true reason is, back spin probably wont help. Dont underestimate the importance of barrel path.
She has a lot of bat speed, generally hit better against the hard pitchers. Even last night during their team practice the head coach gave them 5 soft toss each. Her bat was flying through the zone, yet the ball wasn't travelling. I noticed every ball that was hit in the air had 0 spin, all knuckle balls. Next girl gets up with very little bat speed and she hit the ball much further. Hard to figure out. Not saying backspin is the answer, but right now I am kind of "lost".

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
What's your fkin issue? I know, you have no skin in the game, yet you spend countless hours on this site acting like a clown and antagonizing. Unfortunately I took your bait this time. I'm trying to help my DD ya fkin loser. Piss off, go troll somewhere else.
They may allow that langue where you come from(gutterville) but, I don't think it's acceptable here..
And what do you mean 'no skin in the game'......'countless hours on this site'. My DD is a junior playing college softball.

May 12, 2016
They may allow that langue where you come from(gutterville) but, I don't think it's acceptable here..
And what do you mean 'no skin in the game'......'countless hours on this site'. My DD is a junior playing college softball.
Assholes have to own up for being the way they are where I come from, unfortunately this is the internet and you can run your mouth off all you want without consequences. If anybody had half a brain they would recognize that you are responsible for half the threads going off the rails on this site due to your antagonizing behavior... always poking, prodding, etc

In regard to "no skin in the game", this is something that you have said time and time again... just like "laser the ball"

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
Assholes have to own up for being the way they are where I come from, unfortunately this is the internet and you can run your mouth off all you want without consequences. If anybody had half a brain they would recognize that you are responsible for half the threads going off the rails on this site due to your antagonizing behavior... always poking, prodding, etc

In regard to "no skin in the game", this is something that you have said time and time again... just like "laser the ball"
Get a passport and put your beer down and come on down for a 'hitting lesson'.
From what I've seen you'd miss or it would be a weak attempt.
Again, implying...LYING about something I didn't say.
Not my fault you can't teach hitting......
tenor.gif

Last edited:
May 12, 2016
Get a passport and put your beer down and come on down for a 'hitting lesson'.

Again, implying...LYING about something I didn't say.
Not my fault you can't teach hitting......
tenor.gif
Don't like Canadians RDB?

Anyway just to show what a joke you are;

Unfortunately my struggles to instruct my DD properly only hurts one person, pretty sad you find humor in this

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Preschuck