Inside of new glove pulling out?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 6, 2020
I'm not sure where to post this or the best way to describe it, but one of the fingers in her glove has a big ridge that has developed. It makes it difficult for her to get the glove on and bothers her when she uses it. The best comparison I can think of is it seems similar to work gloves I've had when a liner pulls out with your fingers when taking it off. She pitches, and I wonder if her hands were sweating and stuck a little while pulling her hand out?
I was looking for suggestions on how to fix it. I tried to poke it back in or smooth it out with a wooden spoon, which helped, but it was a temporary fix at best and never really fixed it. It is where her pinky finger goes. The glove is a Rawlings HOH pro125sb-18gb. Thanks for any suggestions.

Nov 23, 2021
SC
could it be that extra loop inside the glove on the pinky finger got pushed in? Its supposed to tie off on the outside of the glove.

Feb 6, 2020
have you contacted Rawlings and asked about a warranty?
It was new but purchased from someone off the board. I didn't think about warranty but wouldn't hurt to contact them and see. Rawlings might have suggestion on how to fix if nothing else.

Feb 6, 2020
could it be that extra loop inside the glove on the pinky finger got pushed in? Its supposed to tie off on the outside of the glove.
I can see into the glove well enough, and it looks like the leather is pulled back creating a pretty big ridge. Looks like it needs to be flattened out. I wonder if tightening one of the ties outside of the glove could pull it in the right direction though.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadd