The Kelly Barnhill Thread

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Feb 26, 2017
Is it possible to "tweet" or message this gif to folks like Smith, Kempf, etc... with a note asking why mechanic is allowed? (I have a flip phone and outside of Facebook, I don't know much about the various social media...)

barnhill_vs_georgia_rise_zpsiik3x2yl.gif
A flip phone???? lol

Jun 7, 2016
Anybody gonna tune in for FSU v. FL? Also for those in the know, how would you compare the two teams with respect to oppositional strength when comparing records?

Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL
Anybody gonna tune in for FSU v. FL? Also for those in the know, how would you compare the two teams with respect to opposition strength when comparing records?

Although FSU is in a weaker conference (ACC) the strength of schedule is the about the same. The biggest difference is the pitching. FSU will need to ride Burroughs in the post. Florida has 3 pitchers, but starting in Super there is the possibility that may be reduced to only 2. At least if that happens and for the good of the game I hope it does, should the Gators do win it all even I will admit they are legit National Champions. Otherwise it will just be a farce. :)

Jun 7, 2016
Thanks Rise!
Sounded like gourley pitched well after the first but cant blame Walton for going with fresh arm to close game. Will this change the ranking of teams? ( I dont follow college sports-any sports reallly, ex DD)
PS: Yes, I went old school and listened on internet radio, no TV, #@#$% Comcast!

Jan 3, 2014
Forget about the illegal skipping pitcher. How about the way Walton chomps on that gum? Disgusting!

martianr

Softball DAD
Jan 26, 2014
Whiting, Iowa
I am watching the Florida vs Ole Miss. They started the game by telling How great of Pitcher Kelly is and showing a Slow Motion Video of her pitching. Again nothing said about double planting. Then they went on naming all her awards this year so far. I guess the most obvious question is "Is double planting Illegal"? If so WHY aren't the opposing coached saying something?

Feb 7, 2013
I am watching the Florida vs Ole Miss. They started the game by telling How great of Pitcher Kelly is and showing a Slow Motion Video of her pitching. Again nothing said about double planting. Then they went on naming all her awards this year so far. I guess the most obvious question is "Is double planting Illegal"? If so WHY aren't the opposing coached saying something?

What's "double planting"?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DezA