The backswing..

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 17, 2019
Should I be teaching my daughter the Hillhouse method.

I supplemented the information I found on here from the knowledgeable people (including Hillhouse, himself), with the Hillhouse videos. Once I watched his videos, then everything made more sense to me. I also watch YouTube videos recommended on this forum as well. The veterans on here preach pretty much the same sermon regarding I/R., whether it’s Hillhouse or Balswick or JavaSource, etc.

Aug 21, 2008
Should I be teaching my daughter the Hillhouse method.

I didn't realize there was any other method!!!! LOLOLOLOLOL. Sorry, just some humor. Let be clear for the newbies who are just finding this site: I did NOT invent anything in pitching softball. I didn't create a new way of doing anything. I don't own rights to anything. This is not a "Hillhouse method" type thing. Yes, I do understand what people are saying but it's a misnomer because there really is no such thing.

With Slugger's permission, I will put up an ad for my DVD series which I can offer at 1/2 price for those interested. A bit more of a "how to" vs. some of the YouTube stuff. Anyone interested can email me, through my website.

Bill

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bookish