PGF Tournament Plans

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 28, 2014
I posted on a softball Facebook board last week that I booked my PGF flights (we already have a premier bid). You would have thought I personally offended people.
Can I ask why people get SO mad when we look past this virus?
It's like we are offending people that we are planning for a future after the peak.

Apr 16, 2013
I thought the same thing. I’d wipe my room clean and tell the staff not to come in my room until I check out.
I like how people can logically separate going to a grocery full of people with products people have touched/breathed/coughed on, but a hotel room is off limits.

A few rules for hotel rooms: 1.) Immediately throw the bed spread on the ground. 2.) Do not walk on the floor barefoot! 3.) Put the do not disturb sign on the entire time. Get your own towel refills. 4.) Bring Clorox wipes and wipe down everything, ESPECIALLY the TV remote. Those rules won't change one bit, pandemic or not.

Apr 16, 2013
I posted on a softball Facebook board last week that I booked my PGF flights (we already have a premier bid). You would have thought I personally offended people.
It's like we are offending people that we are planning for a future after the peak.
Telling people how to live their lives is the new "Identity Politics". Once this is over the SJWs will get back to their usual bullying.

Mar 10, 2020
Misory wants company.
Get mad because its as if your looking past their suffering.

Mar 10, 2020
All sports restarting will take heat. As are other businesses.
Cant please all of the people all of the time. When softball tournaments start up again it will create a confrontational subject people will need to make a decision on. School and work as essential may be a more obvious decision.

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
It certainly has been interesting to see and read how reactions and restrictions differ in state and in others!!!!!
Diversity......

Apr 16, 2013
And people wonder why the U.S. is number one in the world in COVID-19 cases.

Feel free to crack a history book....
Yesterday, my mother, over 70yr old, went to the Lowe's, Sam's Club, and the library. I'll pass along your disgust, and shame to her, for exercising her rights. SHAME, SHAME, SHAME!!!! Don't forget, FUD, FUD, FUD!!!!!

OR, how about this. You continue hunkering down in your home. It's obvious you have not lost your job. (Because my wife has.) Do NOT interact with ANYONE for 2 weeks after you've gone to the grocery. Since you won't be interacting with me (unless of course, I coughed through my mask (which has no effect on this virus), on said package) then you have nothing to worry about. Zero, zilch! You do you, and I'll do me. If I die, due to this virus, then I made my choice. My mother, which has said she will gladly show up at our first tournament, also agrees to show up, knowing the danger, dies... then we made our choices. See how this works?

Let me also add a few more, SHAME, SHAME, SHAME, for my mother going out during this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kyleighsdad