PGF Tournament Plans

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 11, 2010
Wait, was that a dig, lol!

When I’m thinking about softball I’m on a roller coaster. Have been for weeks.

We were supposed to play a doubleheader Saturday with the defending state hs champs. We beat them last year, dd always plays beyond her abilities against them, it was the first day the cancellation of her hs senior season has really hit me.

This sucks. For everyone.

#sorryimrambling

Apr 1, 2017

We were supposed to play a doubleheader Saturday with the defending state hs champs. We beat them last year, dd always plays beyond her abilities against them, it was the first day the cancellation of her hs senior season has really hit me.

#sorryimrambling
That happened at my house Friday. Even though we all pretty much knew the season was over, with the governor making it official, my daughters were really down. My one will hit BP in pretty much any conditions I'm willing to pitch to her. Sunny and 60's all weekend and she had no interest to even leave the house.

Oct 4, 2018
Yes, it sucks.

But I had to get out a calendar last night and remind my daughter that it's been 4 or 5 weeks. Two of those weekends we wouldn't have had tournaments because of Spring Break. One was raining and would have been cancelled.

So we've missed 1 or 2 tournaments. That's nothing. Yes, missing practices too. But we're having three lessons per week, playing catch or working on something almost daily.

It's not that bad. Gotta be tough, gotta be smart. Gotta have other passions. Lots of good lessons here.

radness

Possibilities & Opportunities!
Dec 13, 2019
*just sharing local info
As it pertains to PGF Nationals logistics

Thousands and thousands and thousands of people at the open beach in Huntington.
Parking lots closed.

From what is being talked about people are driving here from a couple hours away. Which happens yet usually is spread to other beaches too.
And well, cuz in those counties everything parks are closed.
And mandatory masks.

If people are wondering if families will go play softball,
From seeing this,... Well...
You can form your observations.

The irony of the situation?...
Pgf may host nationals at Huntington bch sports complex, but will they open the parking lot?

Last edited:
Mar 28, 2014
Jan 28, 2017
One can of lysol and a few lysol wipes can make any hotel room safe. Plus the larger hotel chains will be instituting extreme practices to make sure their guests are safe.

That's great but I would still feel safer in my home. I know how many people are coming into my house but have no idea who just got out of the elevator or opened the door.

Feb 14, 2020

#sorryimrambling
Is it possible to play beyond your ability? Or is she playing to the “best” of her ability?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kyleighsdad