Not P5 but congrats to Trautwein!

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 24, 2013
So Cal
DD's HS team played a game a couple weeks ago where a Jr Arizona commit threw a perfect game against us. 3 Balls in play, DD had one to the fence for an 0-2 with a K...... (haha, pop up out to the catcher), another foul ball pop out, and a weak grounder. Sometimes you face that pitcher who is phenomenal and is having a phenomenal game and you get a proper beating, it happens! The umpire helps too depending on where his strike zone is.

Good for her, and good for her visibility, that has made all sorts of news headlines...

My DD's freshman year, we ran into on of those - Devyn Netz, currently a freshman at Arizona. She K'd 19. We managed a total of 4 balls in play (1 hit by our P, 2 ground outs by my DD, and a sac bunt), and 1 BB. Despite our 5 errors, we only lost 2-0.

Last edited:
May 23, 2019
Back when I was in high school our rival school had a pitcher with the last name Denny. My understanding is that in 4 years my school never got a hit against her. I went to one of the games and she struck out 20. I know she was committed to Texas but not sure what kind of career she had there

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpalesse