Manipulating the Barrel Early with Hands

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
OK I'LL GIVE YOU UNTIL 7:30 AND THEN I WILL START UNTIL I'M POSSIBLY BANNED. I'LL EXPOSE YOUR TEACHING WITH ONE OF YOUR STUDENTS. And I'M SURE YOU KNOW WHOM I MEAN. APOLOGIZE FOR LYING.

Jun 8, 2016
What W=w wrote was meant to be him saying that about himself, he has said those same things a number of times..everybody take a breath 😉

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
Nope not this time he needs to apologize or else.....
giphy.gif

Good bye in advance...............................

May 24, 2013
So Cal
What W=w wrote was meant to be him saying that about himself, he has said those same things a number of times..everybody take a breath 😉

If that's the case, it would benefit W=w greatly to either clean up his post or delete it entirely. If he doesn't, his intent will clearly be a malicious personal attack. For the sake of this site, I hope it was just a mistake.

Jun 8, 2016
If that's the case, it would benefit W=w greatly to either clean up his post or delete it entirely. If he doesn't, his intent will clearly be a malicious personal attack. For the sake of this site, I hope it was just a mistake.
Along with the mod then deleting all of the now irrelevant posts that followed 😀

Oct 13, 2014
South Cali
Rdb,

I am a coach. I have a lot more experience than you do. I get paid for this. People are depending on me to get them ‘there’. Or help them understand the game or their swing better.

I do this all year round. I take it very seriously. I like winning. When the kid improves I win.

You are a dad. You have had one student. You don’t have any experience past that.
Your experience pool is ‘shallow’. Just a fact. Not a knock. You want to challenge what I know. But you don’t have the experiences to back it up. Looking at gifs isn’t experience. It’s looking at gifs.

Jun 8, 2016
Rdb,

I am a coach. I have a lot more experience than you do. I get paid for this. People are depending on me to get them ‘there’. Or help them understand the game or their swing better.

I do this all year round. I take it very seriously. I like winning. When the kid improves I win.

You are a dad. You have had one student. You don’t have any experience past that.
Your experience pool is ‘shallow’. Just a fact. Not a knock. You want to challenge what I know. But you don’t have the experiences to back it up. Looking at gifs isn’t experience. It’s looking at gifs.
You really don't understand what he is upset about..YOUR WORDS WERE SHOWN AS HIS IN POST #24