Manipulating the Barrel Early with Hands

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jun 8, 2016
Can you read? Can you comprehend that I was asking your credentials? I wasn’t insinuating you were any of those things.

I am stating that I work with multiple players and work on this CRAP throughout the year every year.
Your post about you coaching 18's came up as a quote from rdbass..that is what he is complaining about...go back and look at it.

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
Can you read? Can you comprehend that I was asking your credentials? I wasn’t insinuating you were any of those things.

I am stating that I work with multiple players and work on this CRAP throughout the year every year.
rdbass said:
I actually coach. Ive done this for awhile. I have experience.I am employed by an organization. I coach 18s. The highest team they have. How about you? Got a team? A hitting facility? Students?
You quoted this above. It shows that I posted it. I DID NOT POST THIS. THIS IS NOT TRUE....YOU ARE LYING...REMOVE THE POST OR ELSE....

Jun 8, 2016
Look at post 24. It says:

rdbass said:
and then below that had your words about coaching 18's

e.g. you messed up the quoting...

Jul 16, 2013
Pennsylvania
You quoted this above. It shows that I posted it. I DID NOT POST THIS. THIS IS NOT TRUE....YOU ARE LYING...REMOVE THE POST OR ELSE....

To all of those following along. I have had conversations with rdbass many times since I joined the forums. We have met in person several times. I have a great deal of respect for him and his posts. The recent post made by another member is false. I follow rdbass closely and he has never made this type of statement. It is a flat out lie by the person who posted it.

Jun 8, 2016
Guys, W=w just messed up the quoting..he does it all the time. It was unintentional.

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
To all of those following along. I have had conversations with rdbass many times since I joined the forums. We have met in person several times. I have a great deal of respect for him and his posts. The recent post made by another member is false. I follow rdbass closely and he has never made this type of statement. It is a flat out lie by the person who posted it.
Thank you FP26....You know I didn't even coach my DD teams. I sat in the outfield.