Manipulating the Barrel Early with Hands

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
See post 20. He was looking for content. Not a vague statement that has no validity.
I think he wanted GOOD content. Not your 'KNOB to the ball' crap.
Whens that knob going to the ball:
miguel-cabrera-side-launch.gif

Not when AROD says it does and not when you think it does.

Last edited:
Oct 13, 2014
South Cali
Not talking to you...there are others posting on this thread....OP being one. Hence the quotes.
You're a joke...you just don't know it......yet.
Keep advertising for TM.

Edit: I wrote over RDBs post. These 🔻🔻🔻🔻are my thoughts not RDBs.

I actually coach. Ive done this for awhile. I have experience.I am employed by an organization. I coach 18s. The highest team they have. How about you? Got a team? A hitting facility? Students?

Just a dad right?

Quit your crying.

Last edited:

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
rdbass said:
I actually coach. Ive done this for awhile. I have experience.I am employed by an organization. I coach 18s. The highest team they have. How about you? Got a team? A hitting facility? Students?
Hey, A HOLE I NEVER POSTED THAT......SHOW ME WHERE I EVER POSTED THAT. THIS IS NOT TRUE. I ONLY HAVE A DD NO ONE ELSE. THIS IS REALLY LOW OF YOU TO POST LIES.

Oct 13, 2014
South Cali
Hey, A HOLE I NEVER POSTED THAT......SHOW ME WHERE I EVER POSTED THAT. THIS IS NOT TRUE. I ONLY HAVE A DD NO ONE ELSE. THIS IS REALLY LOW OF YOU TO POST LIES.

Can you read? Can you comprehend that I was asking your credentials? I wasn’t insinuating you were any of those things.

I am stating that I work with multiple players and work on this CRAP throughout the year every year.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06