Help with this issue

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 2, 2017
It's basically their program. Scap load, hands above the ball, hip hinge, finish, etc. They are pretty much working on everything at once but they are patient and the lessons have been over an hour. They are big on North/South vs East/West bat path.
Yeah from the videos of that they have out, that sounds right about what they teach. Hope she has success with it!

How long has she been going now?

Last edited:
Oct 13, 2014
South Cali
Posture isn’t right yet. She will still need tweaks to her set up so she can adjust to pitches. Throwing soft front toss as a drill is worthless. Either tee it up or make front toss game like. Learn the pattern, test the pattern. Rinse, repeat.

Jan 6, 2009
Chehalis, Wa
Just checking in with a recent swing.

Had to take a look. In real time I’m seeing a snap/pop, swing looked good. Went to frame by frame and I liked the swing. She is staying back as she is moving forward, on the stool. The hands and leg are turning together.

What I think and you can say this about every hitter, is the stretch could be better.

Try to maintain the tilt from contact and into follow through. Don’t try to tilt more after the swing by the head and upper torso. Makes my neck hurt, and people have hurt their neck swinging.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Momma2ma