Anyone Else Have This Issue with GC Livestream?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Aug 15, 2021
I concur with some others here. Streaming from the phone is the easiest solution for me, but I was having issues with my phone over heating over the summer and have had few issues with the Mevo. The thing I didn't realize about the Mevo is that I have to have a dedicated phone or device (like iPad) for it to work. Quality of the Mevo is good and I am able to better position it to view between the fence or net holes than a phone.

Aug 5, 2022
Yes this randomly happens to me the last two tournaments as well. It was really frustrating!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have someone who uses a phone for the GC live stream and have experienced a few games with intermittent streaming. We chalked one up to just bad wifi/signal. We seem to have better luck with the phone over a go pro though. One thing I have noticed more so recently is that when you go back to look at the videos that were recorded, they're never in sync. Meaning it's not an entire at bat. If I want to see my daughter's entire at bat, I actually have to look at the end of the at bat of the girl before her. I don't know why but it only catches half of her at bat or maybe the last pitch or two. It's kind of annoying.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kbeagles