Help with this issue

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Nov 26, 2020
Yeah I’m aware. Loss of posture, casting etc. Pretty vague responses.. are you saying she got stronger?
Not trying to be vague. After watching videos of most of our girls it seems they all experienced the same issue to an extent. Strength is a a factor and I think that Cameron is just making better contact now and she's not hitting pop ups so I stopped focusing on it. We've been working the lower half recently and I was happy with her posture today so I posted in the last thread I created but I've moved on from the issue that started this thread. I think every improvement has a positive effect somewhere else. Thanks for the response!

Oct 13, 2014
South Cali
Not trying to be vague. After watching videos of most of our girls it seems they all experienced the same issue to an extent. Strength is a a factor and I think that Cameron is just making better contact now and she's not hitting pop ups so I stopped focusing on it. We've been working the lower half recently and I was happy with her posture today so I posted in the last thread I created but I've moved on from the issue that started this thread. I think every improvement has a positive effect somewhere else. Thanks for the response!

Whatever works. She looks much much better!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bmac81802