Have ya ever seen a worse call?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jan 8, 2012
Aurora, IL
Was wathing with my DD and she asked how is that girl out, and I told her because the umpire said so. I think she is finally understanding it is waht ever the ump calls.

Jun 27, 2011
North Carolina
I don't mean to blame the victim here, but what is accomplished by the coaching yelling at the umpire and pointing in his face? I know it's not uncommon, but I still don't get it.

Dec 9, 2011
Coogans it's not going to change this call but the next close calls it may have some affect on and not only this ump but the other umps as well. So argue this call and your working on other calls.

Mar 11, 2013
Jackson, MS
I'm curious if he thought she missed the bag or if his call was that she didn't beat the ball. The runner did appear to stutter step or something right at the bag.

Jan 4, 2012
OH-IO
I don't mean to blame the victim here, but what is accomplished by the coaching yelling at the umpire and pointing in his face? I know it's not uncommon, but I still don't get it.

Would love to see what he would do if someone missed a back-up in practice ??? I thought the other Ump looked like he was working on the next game too.

Dec 12, 2012
On the bucket
Watchin the TN vs FL game right now.

I am blown away at the call at first against FL. That was by far the worst call i have ever seen.

I mean there is leeway ya give to umps on close calls but obviously that ump needs to find another profession.

I bet that was a payback call for the knee into the pitch that was not called earlier. Umps don't like to over rule each other, but they can do things like that to level the field a little.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MooreAH06