Yes, I’m a bragger

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 3, 2015
Ok one more shameless brag, happy for the kid. I don’t have a whole lot of people to share this with that really understands, so I’ll put this here.

DD is killing it so far this season, D1 true freshman.

30+IP, era around 0.50, less than 5BB and close to 30Ks. Batters are hitting about .170 against her. Got her first CG shutout last weekend (2 hitter)

The kid is legit. Oh and she would be lucky to get one over 62mph.

I’m sure she will have some rough days ahead but for now we’ll celebrate the success.

High level travel ball prepared her for this, I truly believe that. There’s a post on the discussions forum that had the top 10 2022s, well my DD played with or against all of them. If you are familiar, that OF at Arizona, best softball player I’ve ever seen play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dec 2, 2013
Texas
Awesome. Celebrate the victories when you can. All that work makes these moments worth it. You are absolutely right when you say high level TB prepared her for this. This is why our kids played on teams that traveled to Colorado, and every state that held Nationals with the best teams. Even if you don't win the tourney you are playing against the best and that is what college coaches want to see.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go_Ask_Mom