back leg, front leg and hands

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
nadal.gif

Some people can't even grasp that there IS a transfer of energy, or how that happens.
Thanks for trying to help.

Are you taking a stand in the name of "being helpful?" Or just hoping J has "an aha moment"?:eek:

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
JBooth is going to throw his computer at me. He is going push it at me, Block me from it, & Push it at me again
LL
gif-christmas-496184.gif

Merry Christmas

Last edited:

redhotcoach

Out on good behavior
May 8, 2009
JBooth is going to throw his computer at me. He is going push it at me, Block me from it, & Push it at me again
LL

It's all right bud...just charge him...then slow down, there will be little power left in the throw.

I know you have an opinion in there....set it free!

Oct 25, 2009
Fine.

When I said, "SOMETHING stops that forward momentum" I was being a little sarcastic. The "something" is the "Block" but, the block involves fairly complex bio-mechanics that transfer the energy. I didn't want to make it more complex. Some people can't even grasp that there IS a transfer of energy, or how that happens.

Maybe this approach? If the ball is hit the energy goes into the ball (not all of it, of course). If the ball is missed where does that energy go?

Dec 29, 2010
Lets see, SAS(rhc's acronym for shift and swing) camp can you explain the nadal clip? where is his "block" if his right foot is off the ground. Not being sarcastic, just seeking the truth.