Anyone having "dead bat/no pop" issues with LXT?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
No my choice is a CF, but dd likes her RTs to much. When I played old man ball ;) like my dd would say it was Miken all the way. Still the best bat I ever used was a double wall distant from "97" that I still would pull out, whent the balls were mush. So how much profit do you make on that LS stuff?:rolleyes:

I actually have many manufactures in my place...I don't need to push a certain make of bat.

Also, I am positive you have never talked to me about bats, because you would never assume I lie to pimp any product to make money. Any of my customers will tell you much different. I want people happy as I am a player way before a salesman. Plus, I will prob guarantee I make at least half of what the bigger stores make on bats. I follow prices very closely and see what people pay for stuff. I wouldn't still work my full time job if my store was built around taking money out of people's pockets.

Last edited:

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
As for the "dead" bat...not saying this never happens. Just like cars, you might be the unlucky one that finds the lemon once in a blue moon.
But I have also experienced that a lot of claims of a "dead" bat turns out not the bat at all. More the bat just doesn't fit the player well.

Jun 24, 2011
What more could expect from LS. Sorry I think all LS bats have issues.

You should just set this as your signature and save DFP some bandwidth - we get it.

DD's 12U team played in a Thanksgiving tournament in Vegas and the only team we lost to, once in pool and once in the championship, was a team from Hawaii with filthy batting skills from 1-10 in the lineup. Every kid on the team swung a Xeno; silver, black, blue and purple. Every year's model was on display in what was, in hindsight, a weekend-long batting clinic.

OP, my apologies for the derail. I have yet to see an LXT in the wild.

JBrooks

Softball comes first
Dec 20, 2013
Willis,Texas
I just sent an LXT back on Monday because it came loose at the connection, you could hold it at the handle and shake it and see the barrel move.

Jan 25, 2011
Hahaha...you are something else.

I guess players could swing lesser bats with the same technology since 1996 :D
You must be one of those salesmen that sell stuff and don't know anything about it. People ask about a bat and I'm willing to tell them the truth. LS has had quality issues for sometime and to be honest, their products are and all ways have been some what lower level.

Jan 25, 2011
Hahaha...you are something else.

I guess players could swing lesser bats with the same technology since 1996 :D
Just think MLB players are still swing wood, same technology since the earth was made;) maybe any bat would do, if the girl learns how to swing it.

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
Im on the fence about buying the LXT or not... I've heard equal complements and complaints. I'm also interested in Eastons new Mako... but I don't think it comes in a -9, only -10's are available so far...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
spinner55