Anyone having "dead bat/no pop" issues with LXT?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 14, 2012
Bought an LXT for my DD back in September. The bat has never performed the way her Xeno and Stealth has. After watching her use it at a winter HS camp this past weekend, I've decided to call Louisville Slugger for the bat to be warranted out. Anyone else having the same issues with the LXT?

Oct 10, 2011
Maybe you should take it out and see for yourself. I've done it many times just to compare bats. DD had a "dead" bat in her opinion so we let her friend use it. Her friend hit her first homerun out of the park the first game she used it and she still uses it almost a year later.

Sep 18, 2011
What more could expect from LS. Sorry I think all LS bats have issues.

Really?? You hadn't mentioned that before. I am shocked to read this! :) Actually, nano, I think you owe me several hundred bucks. My daughter was perfectly content with her Xeno, but last year your posts had me convinced that Xenos were junk. So she tried Worth 454, Miken NXT...and then went back to Xeno. She loves it. Her teammates love it (and prefer it to the LXT, for what it's worth). And I've personally seen more homeruns hit with the purple Xeno this Fall than with all other bats. Combined!! So we'll stick with LS. And you can send me a check for that wild goose chase you led me on last year! :)

Last edited:
Jun 18, 2010
Really?? You hadn't mentioned that before. I am shocked to read this! :) Actually, nano, I think you owe me several hundred bucks. My daughter was perfectly content with her Xeno, but last year your posts had me convinced that Xenos were junk. So she tried Worth 454, Miken NXT...and then went back to Xeno. She loves it. Her teammates love it (and prefer it to the LXT, for what it's worth). And I've personally seen more homeruns hit with the purple Xeno this Fall than with all other bats. Combined!! So we'll stick with LS. And you can send me a check for that wild goose chase you led me on last year! :)

I know this is an LXT thread, but I am with you 29. DD was on a worth sponsored team last year. I got her a worth legit and a 454, all the while her 2011 and 2012 Xenos felt neglected. DD couldn't wait for the sponsorship to expire. Not one player on the team would select a worth bat over a xeno. We have since added the 2013 and 2014 to the arsenal. I won't let her practice with the purple 14... mmmmm savin' that beauty for May, June & July ;)

Apr 24, 2010
Foothills of NC
No issues as of yet, DD swung it thru the fall season.

I'm with iMlearning on this try it for yourself first and/or get some other opinions. But if it is dead I would not hesitate to call LS. Customer service treated us right on the onex ordeal. Although I don't know how you would prove it is dead.

It would be a cold day in you know where before my DD would give up either her LXT or xeno.

I look at it like a racing engine, it is designed to last one race and then its done. There are tradeoffs for having a hot bat, one is durability. I only expect it to last a year, as a bonus they provide a year warranty so I'm good with it.

Yea its pretty obvious nano has issues with LS. Have you ever tried one?

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
What more could expect from LS. Sorry I think all LS bats have issues.

With that screen name...I wouldn't expect much else of a response. I hope you're not an Anderson bat fan, because the only thing Anderson does for you is hold you back from swinging real technology and not some antique ;)

Last edited:
Jan 25, 2011
With that screen name...I wouldn't expect much else of a response. Only thing Anderson does for you is hold you back from swinging real technology and not some antique...haha.
No my choice is a CF, but dd likes her RTs to much. When I played old man ball ;) like my dd would say it was Miken all the way. Still the best bat I ever used was a double wall distant from "97" that I still would pull out, whent the balls were mush. So how much profit do you make on that LS stuff?:rolleyes:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChippyNole