Anyone having "dead bat/no pop" issues with LXT?

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
You must be one of those salesmen that sell stuff and don't know anything about it. People ask about a bat and I'm willing to tell them the truth. LS has had quality issues for sometime and to be honest, their products are and all ways have been some what lower level.

You have no idea about me nor have I personally said anything about you. Im an owner, not a salesman. Also, please don't assume I lie to sell bats, as again, you have no idea. You would have a complete diff idea if you ever spoke to a customer of mine...as that's the reason they keep coming back. And I will pretty much guarantee I know more about bats than you do sir. Also, I have probably played more ball and still do than you have ever.

I have never said LS never had issues before. But so has all bat companies if you would like me to go into every issue. That's what happens when you try new technology to get better and better and keep trying to build better performing bats. But the key is also, to do right if something happens...which most companies do.

Last edited:

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Just think MLB players are still swing wood, same technology since the earth was made;) maybe any bat would do, if the girl learns how to swing it.

Well, wood and Anderson technology...same difference :)

Any bat works...just some work better. All softball is the same. Players want the best performing bat. You might have a good bat this year, but somebody will pass you very quickly if you don't keep trying to develop a bat that hits harder and farther. Its the name of the game now.

As a slowpitch guy, I loved the '94 Demarini Distance when they came out...but it couldn't compete against todays bats.

Last edited:
Jan 25, 2011
You have no idea about me nor have I personally said anything about you. Im an owner, not a salesman. Also, please don't assume I lie to sell bats, as again, you have no idea. You would have a complete diff idea if you ever spoke to a customer of mine...as that's the reason they keep coming back. And I will pretty much guarantee I know more about bats than you do sir. Also, I have probably played more ball and still do than you have ever.

I have never said LS never had issues before. But so has all bat companies if you would like me to go into every issue. That's what happens when you try new technology to get better and better and keep trying to build better performing bats. But the key is also, to do right if something happens...which most companies do.
Reread the post, I didn't say you lie to sell bats, you did. Feeling a little guilty are you? Dont go to that whole," I played more ball, know more about bats crap, drank more beer, my dad can beat up your dad up ;)" kind of childish don't you think? I play ball too, big wow, you want a trophy? Their a lot of guys that play ball, in less they are getting paid, not that big of a deal. So good luck in your rec. ball this season, I hope to see you on ESPN:cool:

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Reread the post, I didn't say you lie to sell bats, you did. Feeling a little guilty are you? Dont go to that whole," I played more ball, know more about bats crap, drank more beer, my dad can beat up your dad up ;)" kind of childish don't you think? I play ball too, big wow, you want a trophy? Their a lot of guys that play ball, in less they are getting paid, not that big of a deal. So good luck in your rec. ball this season, I hope to see you on ESPN:cool:

I will have a good time, and I don't drink. Must be your kind of softball.

Keep reading books on how to hit and coach like a pro...haha. At least children will believe you :)

Jan 25, 2011
I will have a good time, and I don't drink. Must be your kind of softball.

Keep reading books on how to hit and coach like a pro...haha. At least children will believe you :)
Oh okay son, you have never played or coached have you? I bet your one of those parents, just don't waste anyone's time showing your lack of knowledge.

Last edited:

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
I forgot more about softball then you will ever know, keep acting like a little boy. It shows you are just learning about this game and life. I don't drink and haven't in years. So now go back to watching your videos on how to play softball and leave the coaching to us big boys.loser

So master book reader...how do you know so much? Tell me what you have done so I can learn more.

Jan 25, 2011
So master book reader...how do you know so much? Tell me what you have done so I can learn more.
You caught me. I don't know how to read. How do I know so much, you ask? Well years of playing and coaching, but don't worry after a couple of months playing and coaching you can be just like me.;)

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
You caught me. I don't know how to read. How do I know so much, you ask? Well years of playing and coaching, but don't worry after a couple of months playing and coaching you can be just like me.;)

Hahaha, I figured as much. But I respect that you actually answered the question.

Also, I didn't say you couldn't read.

Jan 25, 2011
Hahaha, I figured as much. But I respect that you actually answered the question.

Also, I didn't say you couldn't read.
I really have to ask. Why do you get so defensive? You like to twist everything. Yes, I don't know you, nor do you know me. But really you haven't been posting much on here and most of your post become arguments on what you know and how much everyone doesn't know. In another thread you started on JJ and his post, JJ wasn't trying to start anything. I can't tell you what I know about softball, but I'm 43 and been around this sport for at least 35 years of course I played baseball up thru HS and my mom and sisters played and my father coached, my mom and sisters played ball up thru the 90s. I played modified and slow pitch, when the modified league died in my area. Then I had a dd and she started at 5yo and I have coached fastpitch and still play slow pitch. So there you have it, you can judge for yourself and with that you can say what ever you want. It really doesn't effect me much either way. So you have yourself a Merry Christmas.

CoreSoftball20

Wilson = Evil Empire
DFP Vendor
Dec 27, 2012
Kunkletown, PA
Well, really wasn't trying to start anything. I was actually just poking fun at Anderson because of your screen name and how you were doing the same at LS. I know its tough on the computer to tell jokes from serious. Heck, I was still poking fun at Anderson. Until you criticized me for not knowing my products and how I "sell" them. I will take that serious and I do apologize for maybe going a little far...haha. I have worked my butt off in softball to accomplish and do a lot of things and then also to build a company the way it should be built and ran with honesty...in a time when most equipment stores only care about the mighty dollar. So yeah, I might take offense to comments like that more than some might.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DDubyah