Softball,baseball,football or who cares? Friday check in time 10-24-14

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

May 7, 2014
Got a USSSA tournament this weekend in the 14u division. Unfortunately, we can only make the first game on Saturday. Hate it when people invite us to birthday parties during softball season. GRRR!

Jul 23, 2014
Taking the family to the amusement park for the Halloween stuff. The boys have a soccer tournament, 2 games Saturday and 2 games Sunday. DD will get a hitting session in Sunday evening. No football or softball games this weekend.

Oct 4, 2011
Colorado
DD's team has a fall tournament - more of a friendly, really, a "get to know your teammates" since it will be the first time that the TB teams are together following high school ball. DD has been cleared for some light duty work so she'll swing the bat a few times and maybe pitch an inning or two.

DS's baseball team has a game on Sunday, but DS is still out with his broken collarbone. His football team plays during the week, so nothing there until next week. DS came home last night with a mysterious cut on his knee - claimed that he "slipped on some gravel". Hmmm. I think he's getting sick of just watching football practice.

I am finishing up a kitchen face-lift. Wrestled the old countertops off yesterday; new ones are coming today, then I'll need to hook up the plumbing. DD, who claims that she wants to live a "free life, away from all of this empty materialism" is having a fit with no counters and no sink and having to walk down three steps to use the sink in the bathroom.

rdbass

It wasn't me.
Jun 5, 2010
Not here.
DD's team has a fall tournament - more of a friendly, really, a "get to know your teammates" since it will be the first time that the TB teams are together following high school ball. DD has been cleared for some light duty work so she'll swing the bat a few times and maybe pitch an inning or two.

DS's baseball team has a game on Sunday, but DS is still out with his broken collarbone. His football team plays during the week, so nothing there until next week. DS came home last night with a mysterious cut on his knee - claimed that he "slipped on some gravel". Hmmm. I think he's getting sick of just watching football practice.

I am finishing up a kitchen face-lift. Wrestled the old countertops off yesterday; new ones are coming today, then I'll need to hook up the plumbing. DD, who claims that she wants to live a "free life, away from all of this empty materialism" is having a fit with no counters and no sink and having to walk down three steps to use the sink in the bathroom.

"free life,
Yeah, like my DD 'free life' for her, means on my dollar.

Aug 26, 2011
Houston, Texas
DD1-Ronald McDonald Tourney-14U's-Safe Travels to all that are coming. Beware that I-45N will be shut down north of Houston. Do your homework before you leave.
DD2-Soccer

Good luck this weekend...and the I-45 closure could not have come at a worst time...how dare they?! ;)

DD and her 18U team will be helping with concessions for this tournament in Sugar Land (I think it will be mostly 12U here). Hard to believe that this tournament is spread this far and wide. 18Us play next weekend.

Aug 26, 2011
Houston, Texas
Taking it easy this weekend (haha) - workout in the morning; help with concessions for Ronald McDonald tournament Saturday; babysit nieces Saturday night; Sunday - church; housework; etc.

Next week will be insane: Monday night - HS Fall Ball; Tuesday night - TB practice; Wednesday - pitching lesson (maybe); Thursday night - lessons with AMANDA SCARBOROUGH; Friday - video skills session; Saturday/Sunday - Ronald McDonald tournament. I think DD will need Monday off after all this but that won't happen because then she won't be able to do Monday night HS Fall ball.

Nov 6, 2013
Baja, AZ
Gotta get DS to his music lesson after school, then two of DDs buddies/teammates are coming over. I'll pick 'em up from the other side of town. One is our catcher. Pitching lesson tomorrow morning for DD. Noon and 2 pm my DS performs with his school band at the mall. Then he has a couple hours of dance lessons, ballroom and jazz I think. Then watch the Arizona Wildcats take on Washington State up north with by buddy. Sunday morning is DDs team practice. Then yard work.

Aug 29, 2011
NorCal
Go Giants. Hoping to see Timmy get the nod for a few innings.

He can come in after Huddy gives up 6.

No Softball this weekend, well hitting lessons tonight. School Halloween Carnival in the AM then off to visit DS at Cal Poly for the rest of the the weekend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi