Hurry hurry.....Its time for a Friday check in 10/16

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Oct 12, 2015
All Over I Coach TB
Off to Florida's Finest with our 4 Travel Teams. 2 18's 16's 14's. Got LOTS of Coaches coming to each 18U game hoping to finish up a few more this weekend... Packing up now FUN...

KCM

Mar 8, 2012
South Carolina
Taking new team (well at least half of them are new) to their first tournament tomorrow. DD at home nursing ACL surgery and taking SAT.

Feb 7, 2013
Was looking forward to a road trip to Columbia to see DD pitch in a DH on Sunday. She called yesterday to tell us she had dislocated her knee cap and will have an MRI on Monday. Told her I needed some BBQ so DW and I are heading up today. :)

Sorry to hear that. I wish as fast recovery for her. Was it her stride leg knee cap?

Feb 17, 2014
Orlando, FL
Sorry to hear that. I wish as fast recovery for her. Was it her stride leg knee cap?

That is what was weird. It was her pivot foot. Was in an intersquad throwing well, finished a pitch an it popped out. Good news is she is up and bearing weight. Just left her at Sam's where her team is handing out water and food to those affected by the floods a couple weeks back.

Oct 10, 2011
DW just texted that the College coach is talking to one of our AC's about DD. Killing me not being there!

Dec 12, 2012
On the bucket
DD opted to go to the Homecoming football game and dance this weekend instead of playing a showcase in Plano. We weren't in the big showcase around here anyway.

Oct 12, 2015
All Over I Coach TB
Was looking forward to a road trip to Columbia to see DD pitch in a DH on Sunday. She called yesterday to tell us she had dislocated her knee cap and will have an MRI on Monday. Told her I needed some BBQ so DW and I are heading up today. :)

Good Luck to your daughter Riseball, my DD loved Columbia. Could not make the offer work out for us. Great Staff there they will get back up and throwing GAS. Be safe in your travels.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi