Hurry hurry.....Its time for a Friday check in 10/16

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Jul 16, 2013
Pennsylvania
DD was supposed to start her annual "break" but decided to guest for another local team this weekend. Always love it when a team she has played against asks her to play for them. Once this weekend is over, 6 weeks of downtime from softball related activities. R&R.

Jan 26, 2015
NE Kansas
DD was supposed to start her annual "break" but decided to guest for another local team this weekend. Always love it when a team she has played against asks her to play for them. Once this weekend is over, 6 weeks of downtime from softball related activities. R&R.

Good luck with that! The downtime, that is. I tried to tell my DD that we were not doing ANY softball for Nov. She looked at me like I needed to be committed and said very seriously " That won't work for me." Good thing she can now drive herself to hitting/catching lessons.

Nov 6, 2013
Baja, AZ
Was looking forward to a road trip to Columbia to see DD pitch in a DH on Sunday. She called yesterday to tell us she had dislocated her knee cap and will have an MRI on Monday. Told her I needed some BBQ so DW and I are heading up today. :)

Good vibes from me to your DD for fast-track healing. Hope it's nothing major.

Nov 6, 2013
Baja, AZ
DD has a small 14 Open ASA tourney this weekend but there are a handful of solid teams playing. Weather looks rainy though. I'm anxious to see her hit with the new tweak her HC put on her stance.

Feb 28, 2015
Heatbox
DD1 Surf City Sat/Sun. DW is taking her. I'm taking DD2 to Monster Mash in San Diego. Packing truck now to leave by 1:30. Elk tag for DD2 will wait until next Wed./Thursday. I guess softball is more important....It's not about me anymore.:eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi