Good Friday its check in 3/25/16

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Mar 20, 2014
Northwest
Yard work today - DH says that we have avoided it long enough. :( Then tomorrow we are headed 60 miles south to watch the local D1 college's softball game. Might try to drag DH to a big Spring Fair in the same town before the game. Then Sunday it's laundry, prob some more yard work (because I am sure that I will be somewhat of a slacker today) and Easter dinner at my house.

Nov 25, 2012
USA
DD1 team pulled out of 1 day tourney tomorrow so 3 day weekend with not much going on. Will be pitching and batting a little bit each day but other than that just waiting on the Easter Bunny to arrive with some Sweet 16 basketball games and a few Softball games (go Jake) mixed in.

Hope everyone has a great Easter weekend!

Jun 12, 2015
It's our first long practice with the team so we'll see. It's actually 10 to 2, but mine is a pitcher. The 05 team in the same organization does 4 hour weekend practices when there isn't a tournament, and we've worked out with them before. It's actually what got us interested in this organization to begin with. Believe it or not my kid loved it. She also loves running and push ups and does suicides for fun so she may be a little odd. I'm sure there will be a long break in the middle.

Last edited:
Sep 18, 2011
Three high school games (scrimmages) tonight at the St. Cloud sports dome. Will be home after midnight. Nice that we have a place to play inside given that we had 10 inches of snow here two days ago.

Feb 28, 2015
Heatbox
DD2 has had all week off since her team won a chance to play in one of those end of season tourneys....She will do a pitching lesson tomorrow though.....;)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Corrie00