Softball,baseball,football or who cares? Friday check in time 10-24-14

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

WARRIORMIKE

Pro-Staff Everything
Oct 5, 2009
At the Jewel in San Diego
LOL...Our neighbors came over after smelling it on the grill all day and we invited them to stay. Then more neighbors came over and it turned into quite the party on our deck. It was all gone in under an hour. Sorry...maybe next time I'll save you some. Of course I would personally have to fly it out to the nice, sunny weather you have out there. It would be worth it just to get away from the snow that's coming;) Next weekend it will probably be a large beer can chicken. Interested?

Suuuuure! It's getting cold here too in SoCal. Got down to 85 this afternoon. Bring your jacket! Lol

Dec 5, 2012
Mid West
Indiana got up to 70 yesterday! Spent the afternoon in the cage with my two dd's. Then I watched my Bengals pull out a close one with the Ravens... Then I grilled out some steak for dinner!...
it was a good day!

KCM

Mar 8, 2012
South Carolina
We did not have anything related to softball this weekend except Sunday evening practice. So I went hunting, cooked out at the club afterwards while drinking bourbon (after the hunt) and smoking cigars. It was good and look forward to December.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi