First time poster here-its Friday the 13th check in

Welcome to Discuss Fastpitch

Your FREE Account is waiting to the Best Softball Community on the Web.

Sep 29, 2014
Off to the cages Friday and shopping for a catchers mitt on Saturday. Waiting for HS tryouts still not until March 23rd at the gym

JJsqueeze

Dad, Husband....legend
Jul 5, 2013
safe in an undisclosed location
Games both days....rec Saturday, travel Sunday. Highlight of the week will be lil DD playing up to 12s with big DD. Looks like she will have to get used to playing up since her 10U team is about to lose a bunch of players to rec all stars as the March 31 deadline approaches. Oh well, 6 seasons of 10U ball is probably enough.

Oct 7, 2014
Upper Midwest
Yesterday was last day of HS tryouts for DD#2. Coach posts teams today. Round-robin scrimmages with 3 local HS teams tomorrow. DD#1's college team just landed in Orlando for 12 games in next 7 days. I leave Saturday night. Can I get a "yeah baby!"?

Jun 1, 2013
2 weeks in a row and tournaments have been rained out and canceled. Playing up in age this weekend and a 100% chance of rain tonight. Hoping to finally get our first tournament under way and see how we look on the field. Nervously excited for the girls. DD has all star bb game tonight and DS has HS baseball. DD soccer team got home at 11 last night but I wasn't gonna be able to sleep anyway. I was roped into helping DS 10u rec baseball team and their practice makes me want to stay solely involved in softball.

Last edited:
Mar 28, 2013
Weekend TB tournament on turf, forecast steady rain, 20mph winds, 50 degrees. I feel the flu coming on I think I need to stay home and watch LSU vs Florida. LOL not a chance

Nov 26, 2010
Michigan
DD is doing a Fashion Show (what, you're doing what? Who are you and what have you done with Nat?) tonight. Practice tomorrow with the HS. The DW and I are going to an all you can eat shrimp dinner Saturday night (with open bar), Sunday maybe do some work, and maybe not. All in all its a quiet weekend. First game is scheduled for March 31st, and it will be a miracle of nature if we can play.

marriard

Not lost - just no idea where I am
Oct 2, 2011
Florida
Practice Sat afternoon, One day tournament Sunday and watching DVR's softball games when home :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fpmithi